Our Bloomers Are Showing! The Artist's Inn has won a local garden award for our flower beds. Stay with us during the week (Sunday through Thursday) from June 1 through September 1 and save $10/night (excluding holidays). Use that money at our local wholesale flower auction (hardly one mile from our inn), at one of the many greenhouses in the area, or at Longwood Gardens and enjoy over 1,000 acres of beautiful gardens. You'll also receive a bloomer of your own to take home!
Catch Spring Fever!
- Save $10 on any room or $20 on suites Sunday through Thursday nights and shop our local greenhouses and nurseries for spring plants. We'll share our favorites with you. A flower auction (one mile from the inn) is held Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 and every day once the season heats up. Buy at wholesale prices and you'll be sure to catch spring fever.
- We're Snow Crazy – We’re so sure that you’ll like Lancaster County in the snow that we’re willing to pay for your night! If it snows 4 inches or more (in Terre Hill), your night’s stay is on us. AND if there’s enough snow, we may even arrange for you to have a sleigh ride! Valid December 1 through March 31. Holidays excluded.
- Got Cabin Fever? We’ve got the cure for sure. Stay with us two weeknights during January and pay for just one night. Hurry, January will be here and gone before you know it.
- Fall in Love with Lancaster County All Over Again. Rolling farmland, fields of mums, Amish harvesting their crops, pumpkins everywhere . . . and trees putting on a show of their own. Visit us during the week (Sunday through Thursday and save $10 off per night per room (excluding holidays). Starts 9/1 and ends 12/1.
- Babymoon Special - Enjoy this time together before your world changes completely...for the better! Your choice of tea, coffee or hot chocolate with our famous raspberry chocolate chip cookies, and a book your baby will want to hear read again and again, "On the Night You Were Born" - all delivered to your room at turndown. $25.
- Procrastinator's Special - We all put off things we need to do. If you've put off getting away, here's your chance to save 20% off our room rates when you book within 24 hours of check-in. So if you call on Friday after 4 p.m., you may be able to stay Saturday night for 20% off. Be sure to tell us about this special when you call. Subject to availability. Discount applies to first night only.
- The Early Bird Catches The.....Room - If you come every year on the same day, this special is for you. Book one year ahead, save 20% off current prices, AND be sure to “catch” your favorite room.
- With Six You Get Pix - Accumulate 6 points (earn a point for every night paid) and you will receive a gift certificate for $50 toward the purchase of artwork in the gallery or your next stay. Here's the good part: You don't have to stay six nights in a row! The points will add up with each visit, season after season, year after year - and we keep track of them for you! Well, our computer does, anyway. So visit us often and one night at turndown, after you've returned from a great dinner, you'll receive our gift certificate in your room.
Stay four nights and receive a 10% discount. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Discounts for Our Heroes - If you are active or retired military, police, firefighter, EMT worker or minister - you are our heroes. We thank you for your service and are proud to host you. We'll deduct 10% from your stay. Anytime. Any room. It's our way of thanking you for the important jobs that you do. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Special-Occasion Gift Baskets
- Anniversary Basket - Celebrate that special occasion with a wonderful book that details each anniversary including room for photographs. You'll cherish this book for years to come. A romantic candle, and a bottle of sparkling cider will also be included in the package. All wrapped in a basket and waiting in your room. $75
- My Forever Valentine Package - We celebrate Valentine's Day all year long! Stay with us for two nights and find romance in an Art Gallery! Gourmet chocolates, a bottle of sparkling cider, and a long-stemmed rose will be placed your room. A romantic sleigh (weather permitting) or buggy ride awaits you. We'll supply directions for a tour of covered bridges. It's good luck if you kiss in the middle of the bridge. All available for $60 plus room cost.
- Romance Basket - Our Romance package includes a basket waiting for you on your arrival. It is filled with gourmet chocolates, picture frame, other romantic gifts and a gift certificate of $50 toward dinner in your choice of three of our favorite restaurants. Upon returning from dinner, you'll find your bed turned down, and a bottle of sparkling cider chilled. A sample menu from each restaurant is featured below. $125.
- Happy Birthday Basket - Let us do your shopping for you. A woman's birthday basket contains aromatherapy candles, notecards, stationery, picture frame, jewelry, bubble bath, and gourmet chocolates. All wraped in a hatbox and waiting for her. $60 We also have boxes for men that include masculine gifts. $60
- Lover's Basket - Enjoy savory treats in your suite. This basket tempts you with cheeses, crusty bread, crackers, fresh fruit, a sparkling beverage, and, of course, Godiva® chocolates for dessert. Everything you'll need for a romantic dinner for two, (including the tablecloth!) without leaving your room. Only available in suites. $70.
- Pampering Basket - Ah! Feel the stress melt away with a basket of soothing bath salts, special soaps, back massager, aromatherapy candle, Godiva® chocolates, and stress relieving sachets. A wonderful reminder of your weekend away. $60.
- Gardener's Basket - We love to garden. And buy garding stuff! So we'll put together our favorite things for the garden in a basket that you're sure to love. Or surprise your favorite gardener with this fun basket. $60
- Pennsylvania Dutch Basket - This basket is filled with all the special things that make Lancaster County unique - especially of the eating variety! Apple butter, chow-chow, locally made pretzels, home-made spaetzel, Wilbur chocolates, we could go on, but we're getting hungry . . . It makes a great gift for the babysitters or a remembrance when you get back to the "real world". $40.
- Just Because Package - Whatever the occasion, or for no reason at all. Surprise that special someone with a balloon tied to a box of Godiva® chocolates . . . ah, come to think of it, that's reason enough to celebrate! $25.
Favorite Restaurants - Use your $50 gift certificate at one of these delightful dining establishments.
- Stoudt's Brewery is located in Adamstown, about ten minutes away. They are known for their steaks, great bread, German food, and award-winning beer. They also feature a seafood bar and wonderful cheese plate. About ten minutes from the inn.
- The Log Cabin is one of Lancaster County's most beloved restaurants and was once a speak-easy. Terrific history, art, an outdoor patio, and wonderfully creative food await you. About half an hour from the inn.
- Lily's on Main is a fun, interesting place to dine. Decorated in art deco style, it is located in the heart of downtown Ephrata in one of the only new buildings amidst a town of century homes. Lily's specializes in modern American cuisine and is located about 15 minutes from the inn.
TESTIMONIALS FROM HAPPY VISITORS!